Senior Sales Account Executive
Location: New York, NY 10007
MS Shift is an established software and technology company that services the leading hotels of the world. the systems were developed for the hospitality industry to join operational needs and technology.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Account Executive to join our Sales department. You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a SaaS Sales account executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end. Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
To apply for the job, please submit a copy of your resume, a cover letter and your salary expectations to:
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
• Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
• Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
• Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
• Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
• Working with sales team when closing sale
• Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
• Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
• Maintaining database (Salesforce, HubSpot) of prospective client information
• Closing sales and working with client through closing process
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
• At least 5+ of SaaS Sales experience
• Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
• Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
• Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client.
• Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
• Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.