Technical Support Specialist
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada 89169
MS Shift is a fast-moving company seeking a team player to join our growing team. Working as part of a professional technical support team, you will participate in providing technical support to our high-end clients. You will be part of a capable team whose mission is to provide a superior customer service by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, MS SHIFT software and hardware installation and setup, assisting with our applications and troubleshooting various technical issues. Onsite and remote support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
To apply for the job, please submit a copy of your resume, a cover letter and your salary expectations to:
• Deliver outstanding customer service and knowledgeable technical support/troubleshooting.
• Install, implement, maintain, troubleshoot and/or repair of our software and hardware.
• Accurately process and record transactions using our internal and detailed ticketing system.
• Efficiently and effectively escalate deeper technical issues to Supervisor as required to drive to resolution.
• Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining system functionality.
• Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers.
• Ensure systems reliability, integrity and security.
• Stay current with product information, changes and updates.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of professional level experience in technical assistance.
• Attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional experience in providing technical support to non-technical end users.
• Experience supporting mission-critical systems by phone.
• Helpful, friendly and patient attitude with a strong desire to learn.
• Excellent problem-solving, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Interest along with the experience/ability to develop a training curriculum and lead classroom trainings.
• Focused, flexible and works well under pressure.
• Fluency Spanish is a plus.
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.