Customer Success Manager (CSM)
Location: New York, NY 10007
MS Shift is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. The CSM will be responsible for managing relationships with clients and ensuring their success with our software. This is a crucial role that requires a combination of relationship building, problem solving, and communication skills.
The CSM will own the entire post-sales relationship, including on-boarding, ongoing retention, and up-selling/expansion. Through calls, email conversations, and webinars with new customers, you’ll build strong relationships that persist through (and lengthen) the life cycle of the customer. You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers, acting as the friendly face of MS Shift.
To apply for the job, please submit a copy of your resume, a cover letter and your salary expectations to:
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, serving as their primary point of contact for all issues and inquiries related to our products and services.
• Identify opportunities to upsell and expand our services with existing clients.
• Manage and conduct the entire post sale process which includes, client onboarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, and ensuring retention.
• Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive continued value of our products and services.
• Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well any customer support content, with the help of the creative team.
• Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings.
• Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales to ensure deliverables are on time.
• Track client performance metrics and provide regular reports to senior leadership.
• Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for client to demonstrate performance of campaigns; analyze trends and areas of improvement.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience as a CSM at a SaaS, or technology company.
• Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
• Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities.
$75K/yr - $85K/yr
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.