Head of Sales
Location: New York, NY 10007
MS Shift is a fast-moving company seeking a highly motivated team player to join our team as the Head of Sales. We are looking for an individual who is a great relationship builder and problem solver who loves the challenge of winning over a new client. This position offers a base salary and commission.
To apply for the job, please submit a copy of your resume, a cover letter and your salary expectations to:
• Develop and execute a sales strategy to meet or exceed revenue targets.
• Build and maintain relationships with key customers and partners to ensure long term partnership.
• Build and manage a team of sales professionals to achieve individual and team goals.
• Monitor market trends and competitive activity to inform sales strategy.
• Generate new sales leads and potential clients through sales best practices.
• Track and report on sales performance metrics, including pipeline, conversation rate and revenue.
• Collaborate with cross- functional teams (e.g., Customer Success, Support, Billing) to ensure alignment and maximize sales opportunities.
• Develop and implement sales policies, procedures and standards to ensure consistency and effectiveness.
• Respond in a timely fashion to all emails and referrals that are received through the company website.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field.
• 10+ years of SaaS Sales experience with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
• proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
• Experience working in Technology or SaaS industry in a B2B context is a plus.
• Strong leadership and people management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills are a must.
• Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
• Results oriented mindset.
• Flex time
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.